At Beast we have a belief that green alternatives need to be more fun and attractive than the existing polluting options. We are making the world a better place through not only lowering everyone’s carbon footprint, but also providing awesome experiences, fun moments and memorable details by bringing positivity and happiness into daily life. Our P2P solution aims to be the first one of its kind giving electric vehicle owners the full power and support by allowing not only pre-bookings, but activation of vehicle(s) when they are at work and know they don’t need to use their vehicle for the next 6-8 hours, therefore boosting car sharing from a side that hasn’t been tackled before.
At Beast we're on a mission, so we’re growing like crazy in every possible way. We are now looking for a Public Relations (PR) Professional in Estonia to play a key role in our expansion globally. Do you think you’re up for the challenge?
What do we expect?
- Participation in developing PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Maintaining transparent communication with the team
- Building and writing copy for weekly newsletters for both inter-company topics as well as customer updates
- Editing and updating promotional material and publications (public web posts, etc.)
- Providing strategy for PR releases, issues, etc
- Preparing and distributing press releases
- Seeking opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Addressing inquiries from the media and other parties
- Tracking media coverage and following industry trends
Skills and thrills
You’ll learn a lot, but you already have:
- Current enrollment in B.A or M.A in PR, communications, journalism or similar relevant field
- Excellent Estonian & English both in grammar and spoken-language
- Natural problem-solving outlooks
- Experience with social media and blog management platforms
- Awesome communication techniques
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Passion and deep curiosity towards the PR industry
For us, it’s important to bring the right people onboard. We want you to join without regrets or feeling like you’re not getting what you deserve. We’ll be discussing compensation based on your experience and location, but above all, we want you to get (at the very least) what you truly deserve.
Feel like a perfect fit?
We’d love to hear from a Beast like you! Please email us at [email protected] and include a link to your LinkedIn profile (or CV) and tell us a bit about the most exciting projects you’ve worked on!